Living on a boat offers you FREE advertising for 30 Days
All you need to do is register, We NEVER share your personal information.
How it works
1. All boat information and photographs are supplied by the listing owner
2. Livingonaboat.net has private for sale ads from boat owners. We only accept and specialize in Liveaboard boats. These may be static boats, narrowboats, sail boats, power boats, project boats and even large superyachts.
3. At Livingonaboat.net we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please be assured that we will never sell or give any of your personal information to anyone outside our company. The information we gather is used to provide a better service to you.
4. View up to 8 PHOTOGRAPHS and video if uploaded of each boat.
5. We reserve the right to monitor which type of houseboats and yachts are being viewed.
6. I agree to receive Livingonaboat.net email messages and email newsletters.
- We will never sell or rent your e-mail address.
- The information we collect is for usage within our own company only.
- Remove Procedures
- Livingonaboat.net will remove your details from our records at any time if you wish.
All particulars detailed on our website is intended to give a fair description of the vessel but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, these particulars are not a part of any contract or offer and are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations shall be through the owner of the vessel and yourself. The vendor is not selling in the course of a business unless otherwise stated. The prospective purchaser is strongly recommended to check the particulars and details of the vessel and where appropriate, at his own expense, to employ qualified agents to carry out surveys, structural and/or mechanical & electrical.
Terms & Conditions
1. You understand, acknowledge and accept that Livingonaboat.net is not party to any contract to buy or sell a boat appearing on the website, is not a party to your contract or agreement with an Owner or a broker and has no control of, or responsibility for, any operated client account.
2. Livingonaboat.net’s website may include inaccuracies, outdated information, defects, omissions and/or other errors. Livingonaboat.net do not make any warranties or guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any information on it’s website. Livingonaboat reserve the right to modify or update any information on our website, but undertake no obligation to do so. Any users of our website should not rely upon opinions expressed at the website when making business, financial, personal or any other decisions. Your use of, or reliance upon, any website content, including content generated by a third party, is at your sole risk.
3. In no event shall the Livingonaboat.net, its directors, employees and/or their successors in title be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or connected to, any conduct by a third party, or in connection with the use of or reliance upon Livingonaboat.net website (including, without limitation, any liability arising from theft, breach of contract or negligence).
4. The materials contained in or displayed on this Site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties or representations of any kind either expressed or implied. Livingonaboat.net disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Livingonaboat.net do not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free.
5. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Livingonaboat.net from and against any and all claims, demands, loss of funds and liability arising out of, or in connection with your use of or reliance upon this website.
6. Livingonaboat.net will not be liable for any damage howsoever caused including, but not limited to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
7. Livingonaboat.net will not be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of, or the inability to use, the material in this Site, howsoever caused.
8. Any exclusion or restriction of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to the fullest extent permitted by English law.
9. Livingonaboat.net and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site, or of your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, videos or audio from the Site.
11. All information given in this Site applies to Livingonaboat.net only and is correct at the time of publication, but is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to give rise to any legally binding obligation and may not be considered to make any representation on any matter.
12. Any use of the Site shall be subject to English law and any dispute arising from such use or otherwise in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice in London, England.
13. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is hereby excluded.
14. Livingonaboat.net has not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
15. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site. To the extent that this Site or any activity contemplated by it would infringe any law of a jurisdiction other than England, then you are prohibited from accessing this Site or attempting to carry on any such offending activity and this provision shall override all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
16. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
17. Livingonaboat.net’s website may be translated for your convenience using translation software powered by wordpress or Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is.” No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.