|Sailing adventures start with this clean, professionally maintained 27-foot Newport Mark II.
Purchased in 2017 for $10,500, the 2017 survey listed value at $14,000.
Owners fell in love with sailing aboard the two-cabin Nord and are looking to move to larger liveaboard (Nord would be great for one-person liveaboard).
|Equipment:||– Edson pedestal steering station (original tiller available)
– Hummingbird FishFinder 595c GPS navigation system; galley with stove, refrigerator and ice box; head with shower.
– Cushions are in great shape, and the V berth has new memory form for added comfort.
– Number of heads: 1
– Shower: 1
– Ventilation includes two opening hatches
– Teak sole flooring
– Galley with single sink, top loading icebox, two-burner Orico alcohol stove (room for small microwave)Electronics
– VHF marine radio
– Depth sounder
– Battery chargerMisc.
– First Alert fire extinguishers (3)
– Smoke and carbon monoxide detector
– Spinnaker pole
– Smart Plug system for onshore electrical power
– Additional sail
– Extensive records